I am new on contracting and I would like to ask some opinion about the future of this position in the market for the next years especially around London area.
I have 8+ years into construction industry - 17+ of various technical skilled work experience doing actually my CSCS black card.
1. How much could an average project manager within the building & construction industry earn?
2. How long could you remain in stand-by between one contract and another?
3. Can you suggest some good business accountant & lawyer expert within IR35 in London area with good references?
4. There is more request of permanent project manager or contractor for the future?
5. Which is the average contract length usually?
Actually I am earning 50K but I am attracted on 350 daily/rate as contractor but I was thinking to give priority to the contract length and try to find out something around 7-8 months duration.. It could be a good jump?
I will appreciate some kindly opinion on my questions