• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No termination notice terms for me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Dangerous suggestion without knowing the full story Lance
    You say dangerous, but what's the worse that can happen? Marched off site is what the OP wants.

You're not going to be in breach of contract if you are not capable of delivering and say so.
    I agree that we lack details (as we always do) so I am assuming that the OP is being honest with us, and the deliverables are different to what was discussed (or is in a schedule).

Safest bet of course is to suck it up for 3 months, but that's dangerous if you're out of your depth as well.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      You say dangerous, but what's the worse that can happen? Marched off site is what the OP wants.

You're not going to be in breach of contract if you are not capable of delivering and say so.
      I agree that we lack details (as we always do) so I am assuming that the OP is being honest with us, and the deliverables are different to what was discussed (or is in a schedule).

Safest bet of course is to suck it up for 3 months, but that's dangerous if you're out of your depth as well.
      I was thinking of something more diplomatic to allow for repeat business. Without the OP's input, though, we can only guess at what the problem is.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Sucking it up as your penitence for not reading the contract seems the obvious route.

What's the root cause of the problem?
        Penitence? Good Catholics say Penance. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled?....

Comment

Working...
        X