• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nppv3 clearance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nppv3 clearance

I've been asked to go through the nppv3 clearance process after recently completing sc clearance.

I was quite worried about gaining sc at the time due to quite a bit of bad debt but got it within quite a reasonable timescale.

Has anyone here been refused nppv3 clearance after gaining sc?

Originally posted by Welly59 View Post
    I've been asked to go through the nppv3 clearance process after recently completing sc clearance.

I was quite worried about gaining sc at the time due to quite a bit of bad debt but got it within quite a reasonable timescale.

Has anyone here been refused nppv3 clearance after gaining sc?
    I have both SC and have held NPPV3. I've also had a DV in the past. All I remember about NPPV3 is that there were a lot of financial situation questions in it. It was more like a DV without the interview than it was like an SC. Good luck with it.

Comment

With the bad debt and increased financial scrutiny that NPPV requires, that might be an issue.

I worked with someone on one SC cleared site who failed for financial reasons elsewhere.

Good luck
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
      X