• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wipro consultancy rate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Tarbera, had a quick look at rental accomodation and they seem to be for at least 6 months minimum unfortunately...

Comment

Originally posted by UhOh View Post
      Hmm, I'm about to sign a contract with Wipro for a job in the Netherlands so this thread doesn't fill me with confidence. I'm currently in the UK and will have to relocate.
      The recruitment company that contacted me about the role will be the umbrella, providing 64% retention rate, with some bonus paid at the end of the contract...?!?
      This will be my first contract job so all the comments are putting me off! What do do???
      From a financial point of view, the contract won't make you much money. But maybe you are going for the experience..

Comment

Well, hopefully I'll make some At least I'm being being given fair warning about what may lie ahead from you guys!

Comment

Working...
        X