• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fishing agents - phone calls and emails without a footer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Anything that offers unusually high rates is usually BS, at least that's my experience in the past...
    Or low rates...

Comment

I did try to email late on Friday afternoon, the email was not delivered, the gmail address had been shutdown or deleted!
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
        I did try to email late on Friday afternoon, the email was not delivered, the gmail address had been shutdown or deleted!
        No agent uses a gmail address they may use gmail, yahoo etc servers but as they are trying to convince large companies they are a legit business who are able to provide them resources they won't use a gmail, yahoo etc email address.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I get no end of 'companies' wanting to design or SEO my website who use Hotmail etc addresses.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
            Or low rates...
            Ah...........but those roles are not for you?

They will be used as evidence for a "skills shortage" and then someone based offshore will be parachuted in to save the day.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I got one of those on Thursday night around 5pm. Great sounding gig, great money. I asked him to send the JD, and to check what email address he had for me. All of a sudden he's flustered, can't find my email address, but will definitely send me the JD. Surprise surprise, no JD arrived.
              World's Best Martini

Comment

Working...
              X