• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

6-12 months contract - Expenses - Miles - Hours travel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6-12 months contract - Expenses - Miles - Hours travel

Hi Guys,

I am evaluating if start as a contractor. I have an offer of 6-12 months contract as Control Engineer.

About the hours I will spend every day to reach this company, do I need to claim those or not?and about the miles?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by MikeBaco View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am evaluating if start as a contractor. I have an offer of 6-12 months contract as Control Engineer.

About the hours I will spend every day to reach this company, do I need to claim those or not?and about the miles?

Thanks in advance.
    Not the hours, but you can claim the mileage against your ltd's CT as an expense. But still you that pays in the end, just save the tax.

Comment

Please read the newbie guides to the right. -->
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X