• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

time to get referenced/cleared at a bank

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
    I've been vetted by Kroll a number of times. Each time it's been a complete check of all details going back 10 years, even if they've checked them before. It's an utter nonsense.

Mind you, I don't suppose it's in their interest to expedite a process if they can bill their client more.
    i was at DB for a year and a half, took a week off between contracts there and the external hr company tried to have me referenced again - they also asked for proof of my current rate (which they where paying me) - I requested a copy of my last payment from them and then gave it straight back to them.

Comment

While on site, I was talking to the garage attendants. Unlike some on this site, I think you can learn something from everyone. They park the cars. Wash and clean them. But they also ferry senior staff between the two buildings in the wharf! Its a 400 metre walk - and probably at 15 minute drive due to the roadworks for plantation house.

Great collection of cars they have down there. My favourite is an immaculate B reg VW camper van.

Comment

Working...
      X