• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lorien

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    It would be six weeks wait for the first payment but only four after that going forward shirley?
    Correct. Then there's the lovely feeling of walking back into a weekly billing contract and feeling like you're on double bubble for a while

I've had six weeks after the end of the month as my worst, i.e. January's work paid second week in March, but that was a proper B2B consultancy engagement rather than via an agency. Generally monthly contracting payments are the first or second Friday after month end.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

First time round for me was monthly invoicing paid 7 days later on all invoices over 10 years, seemed to be the norm then. This time around; first contract (Hays) weekly invoicing paid 7 days later, second contract (Parity) weekly invoicing paid 13 days later

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        IBM is my Plan B If something goes wrong with the local offer
        Mc/r?

Comment

Mc/r?
          Leeds, Leeds, Leeds!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Leeds, Leeds, Leeds!
            Thorpe Park then!

Comment

Thorpe Park then!
              Yep, only other IT job closer to my house I have already worked at
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I am via them now -

Timesheet Weekley/ Invoice last Friday of the month and get paid 12 working days later
                Had an email today and looks like it might well change from August

Comment

I am with them now,

Portal, monthly + 2 weeks

But you can ask for a FP £25 (3 days) or CHAPS £50 (same day payment) as soon as you submit your invoice is cash is tight

Comment

Originally posted by rich2476 View Post
                    I am via them now -

Timesheet Weekley/ Invoice last Friday of the month and get paid 12 working days later
                    Had an email today and looks like it might well change from August
                    Yup Fieldglass nightmare

Comment

Did any of you see a clause about trial period with Lorien?

I just received a contract with 7 day trial period and they say they can't remove it due to 'legal reasons'. I am still negotiating - any advice?

Comment

Working...
                      X