• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agency choices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    New client have [sic] asked me to pick an agency to work through with them. Choices below. Anyone have any opinions on any of them?

LA International.
    Certes Computing.
    Sopra Steria,
    Carbon 60.
    Methods.
    I don't have an opinion on any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      what do you expect from PC. Steria are also a consultancy rather than an agency so its just a sideline for them.

I reckon the others are all much of a muchness so find contact numbers from clientco and ask them if they do weekly billing....
      Jeez. I only say their ok and still you've got to have a dig. Surely you must have something better to do.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Hmm, they are the ones I've heard bad things about from others. 30 day payment terms with 30 days in arrears, poor contracts for IR35 etc.
        It is 30 days but they pay ontime. Quick to sort stuff out.
        Had worse agencies had better.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Steria.

Never delayed/missed a payment.

Flexible with Opt in/out.

HTH

Comment

Working...
          X