• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Promoted !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promoted !

Deleted. Should of known better to post anything in this forum
    Last edited by steve80; 11 February 2015, 19:52.

This is a contractor forum though...

Comment

Should have....
      Blood in your poo

Comment

Why couldn't someone have quoted the original post?? Am intrigued now
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Why couldn't someone have quoted the original post?? Am intrigued now
          Permie equivalent of a Boom thread whereby he gets an extra £50 (before tax) a month for taking on twice the workload and responsibility.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Permie equivalent of a Boom thread whereby he gets an extra £50 (before tax) a month for taking on twice the workload and responsibility.
            ouch

Comment

I remember permie days, get 4* instead of 3* at your appraisal and get something like 10% extra pay rise.

Worked out about £100 before tax for the whole year. Work you nuts off and lick butt for less than £2 per week.
              The joys of being permie.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

IIRC the OP started a contract and was promoted to a new role with an increased rate however the second poster took umbrage at the post leaving the OP to edit the original post and remain banana-free.

Comment

In that case, have a

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    I remember permie days, get 4* instead of 3* at your appraisal and get something like 10% extra pay rise.

Worked out about £100 before tax for the whole year. Work you nuts off and lick butt for less than £2 per week.
                    The joys of being permie.
                    PC, I don't want to seem to be having a pop for the sake of it so I will adopt a different stance this time. I've clearly been giving you a hard time unjustly.

If I'd know you were clearing £22 per week in your last permie role I would have understood why you face so many of the problems that you do.

I'm sorry mate. Honestly. No hard feelings, eh?

I do mean the last bit boyo
                    Last edited by Pondlife; 12 February 2015, 14:16.

Comment

Working...
                    X