• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apart from JobServe ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apart from JobServe ....

... what are the next best sites, services, way or means that you use to find a contract?

Originally posted by hgllgh View Post
    ... what are the next best sites, services, way or means that you use to find a contract?
    Mumsnet

HTH

PS - It's time of the month for NLUK.

Comment

Forum search for one, as this has been discussed on numerous ocasions in details. Alternatively - indeed.co.uk

Comment

LinkedIn

cwjobs is supposed to be quite good.
        Monster seems to have the lower end contracts/agents in my experience. Maybe something to do with the charges.

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
          Forum search for one, as this has been discussed on numerous ocasions in details. Alternatively - indeed.co.uk
          searched through forums here and didn't see many hits

Comment

Originally posted by worzelGummidge View Post
            LinkedIn

cwjobs is supposed to be quite good.
            Monster seems to have the lower end contracts/agents in my experience. Maybe something to do with the charges.
            thx ... i've been out of the searching game for a while ... not anymore ... but last time i was searching cwjobs just displayed the same jobs as jobserve...is that still the case?

Comment

I seem to get more hits from Jobsite than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by hgllgh View Post
                A successful track record...

Comment

Originally posted by Pherlopolus View Post
                  I seem to get more hits from Jobsite than anything.
                  Ditto
                  Clarity is everything

Comment

Linkedin can be good, but makesure you are well networked. If not, then its not very good

Comment

Working...
                    X