• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amazing surge in job market.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing surge in job market.

Jobsite and LondonJobs are offering a wealth of opportunites.

Jobsite

Endless copy and paste from job boards snipped.
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 29 January 2015, 11:03. Reason: Pointless information

I know. The last time it was this busy for me it was 1999 and something happened about a dot crashing.

It is not even March yet either which is when the budgets get the big green tick.

It does feel more sustained now though than 1999 as though we are on the crust of something large, such as a big upturn.

Comment

TL;DR
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

To the OP...

Please would you do this every day so that I can cancel all my job searches and just look here?

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
          To the OP...

Please would you do this every day so that I can cancel all my job searches and just look here?

Many thanks
          My post went well over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by flipFlop View Post
            My post went well over your head too; and by editing it - as "pointless" - you have rendered my thread void.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              TL;DR
              What a cogent and relevant response. You know the "internet" lingo, an' no mistake.

Comment

To new readers: the moderator's edits have rendered my post meaningiess, so please don't attempt to make sense of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by worzelGummidge View Post

It does feel more sustained now though than 1999 as though we are on the crust of something large, such as a big upturn.
                  "Crest", Shirley? I don't think so.

Comment

To new readers: the moderator's edits have rendered my post meaningiess, so please don't attempt to make sense of this thread.
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X