• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Your Previous Employment " section in the SC clearance form

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ensaeed View Post
    ... Any idea what is being asked by the vetting agent...
    Not really. The vetting form is pure unintelligible ambiguity and no-one on this forum knows definitively what the "vetting agent" is meaning to ask.

The security services only want to "pass" PAYE employees who have never had a day off work in their lives.... and that's the quality of the "security cleared" staff we have in this country.

[Addendum: that last comment is based on my own experience.]
    Last edited by flipFlop; 29 December 2014, 19:30. Reason: Additional information.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      You are looking for people who can verify some of the information you state who are neutral parties and/or aren't related to you.
      Your reply does not even entertain the question I asked about the vetting agent's term "previous employer".

Comment

Originally posted by flipFlop View Post
        Your reply does not even entertain the question I asked about the vetting agent's term "previous employer".
        You are aware you can always ask the company who is putting you through clearance?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Been through this to DV+

Answer all questions fully and honestly.

Do not try to hide anything. Nobody cares if someone bad-mouths you, they just want to know your whereabouts.

Relax.

Comment

Working...
          X