• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Preferred Agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Never a finger in the air choice.

Get rid of all the blokes first off. Then ask the others to send you a picture. Go with the one with the biggest <edit - professional forum>

Simple.
    It's funny you should say that. Many years ago I needed a new bank account. I walked down the high street trying to decide which of the 12 different banks I should choose (there was no such thing as internet banking in those days).

I was earning about £50 a week at the time so interest rates weren't going to persuade me, but the woman working in the Alliance & Leicester was gorgeous. So that's where I went. Needless to say I never said anything to her other than "I'd like to open an account please".

I put £100 in - all I had to my name - and a few weeks later they changed from a building society to a bank and I got £1400 in free shares. And all because of that gorgeous gal.

Comment

Originally posted by mokster View Post
      Have spoken to Modis and LA, and got an email reply from Experis. Very impressed with Modis (on information provided) and the margin is the lowest of all three. Think I'll go with Modis.

Accountant next to help setting up LTD. Judging from threads in this forum, SJD is the way to go?

Thanks

There are much cheaper and just as good accountants as SJD
      Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
      X