• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unilever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unilever

Last edited by steve80; 8 August 2014, 21:39.

It's a global company with 100's of offices and each could have a multitude of different departments all with different work styles etc so your question can't be answered. Someone could tell you what it's like in the office at Ewole but that is no good to you if you are in the offices at Trafford Park.

Not a very good question really.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Someone could tell you what it's like in the office at Ewole
      Being kicked out in Sept. Flintshire Council moving back in. Or so I have heard on the gv.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Unilever

Last edited by steve80; 8 August 2014, 21:40.

Comment

Originally posted by steve80 View Post
          Port Sunlight in particular
          Ahhh... In that case I have no idea. HTH

Comment

re

Ahhh... In that case I have no idea. HTH
            As always, another helpful answer. Useless !!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by steve80 View Post
              As always, another helpful answer. Useless !!!! LOL

Comment

Not a very good question really.
                That's not particularly helpful; could you start grading OP questions, perhaps using a likert scale, or even a 1-10 grading system? "Not very good" could mean anything between 3/10 to 6/10 really.

Comment

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
                  That's not particularly helpful; could you start grading OP questions, perhaps using a likert scale, or even a 1-10 grading system? "Not very good" could mean anything between 3/10 to 6/10 really.
                  Ah that's a good idea. How about with 10 options numbered from PC to NLUK? If that is the case the original question would be a PC+1 (or an NLUK-8 if your cup is half empty)

Comment

Twice chased contracts in the past with them but didn't even get an interview. Then someone I had worked with, with less experience and needing a lot of hand-holding got the gig. It could be down to the agents of course but I've a feeling cheapness was at the root of their decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X