• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is anyone else fed up with smug Brexiteers boasting about how great Brexit is?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I don't think anyone in my school scored 0% on a maths exam, perhaps your school had different standards.
    It's an analogy to be understood by anyone with an IQ of more than 90. Don't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      It's an analogy to be understood by anyone with an IQ of more than 90. Don't worry about it.
      Don't get disheartened, your little dig back-fired but sometimes you are quite funny. Please NorthenLadyUK, in the sea of dire Brexit dumb-dumbs you are the whale majestically floating above the scummy surf. You are that whale.
      Last edited by woohoo; 21 November 2017, 15:55.

Comment

Don't get disheartened, your little dig back-fired but sometimes you are quite funny. Please NorthenLadyUK, in the sea of dire Brexot dumb-dumbs you are the whale majestically floating above the scummy surf. You are that whale.
        Don't get disheartened, you weren't meant to get it. But I will take your comment in the spirit in which it was intended, coming as it does from the turd majestically floating on the cess pit of Brexiteer cretins.

Comment

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...KBN1DL158?il=0
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            the future will be great in the same way as discharging yourself from hospital and relying on a witch doctor.
            To be fair with the state of the NHS you may have the same amount of luck.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I don't think anyone in my school scored 0% on a maths exam,
              Is that because you were at one of those liberal establishments where you get a couple of marks for almost spelling your name correctly on the answer sheet?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Oh so you don't care now? You voted for economic disaster and don't even fooking care???
                What economic disaster? You're not allowed to import live squirrels regardless of whether the UK is in the EU or not. And I haven't noticed the price of imported hazelnuts rise significantly, but you should be able to make use of some home-grown nutty treats...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Want to know how great Brexit is?

Boris, Gove, et al promised £350million a week for the NHS.
                  In this budget, the government is giving £2.8billion extra to the NHS (even before we leave the EU).

Buit Brexit is getting... £3billion extra just to be spent on preparation. Not on actually leaving, not on what happens afterwards, but just on preparing for it.
                  This government would sooner waste money trying to work out what it wants to negotiate rather than invest it in our National Health Service.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Want to know how great Brexit is?

Boris, Gove, et al promised £350million a week for the NHS.
                    In this budget, the government is giving £2.8billion extra to the NHS (even before we leave the EU).

Buit Brexit is getting... £3billion extra just to be spent on preparation. Not on actually leaving, not on what happens afterwards, but just on preparing for it.
                    This government would sooner waste money trying to work out what it wants to negotiate rather than invest it in our National Health Service.
                    Doesn't your statement and amounts quoted above prove that they're doing both simultaneously?

Oh wait, you voted remain didn't you? NlyUk provided a link earlier;
                    "lower levels of openness and neuroticism than voters expressing an intent to vote to remain."
                    Source via NlyUk: https://www.onlineprivacyfoundation....rendum-update/

"Neuroticism is one of the Big Five higher-order personality traits in the study of psychology. Individuals who score high on neuroticism are more likely than average to be moody and to experience such feelings as anxiety, worry, fear, anger, frustration, envy, jealousy, guilt, depressed mood, and loneliness."
                    Source: Wiki

That'll be the frustration and maybe fear bubbling over no doubt
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                      Doesn't your statement and amounts quoted above prove that they're doing both simultaneously?

Oh wait, you voted remain didn't you? NlyUk provided a link earlier;

Source via NlyUk: https://www.onlineprivacyfoundation....rendum-update/

Source: Wiki

That'll be the frustration and maybe fear bubbling over no doubt
                      You're sounding like Donald Trump, i.e. not making any sense.

The government have committed to increase the spending on preparing for Brexit over four fold. They are increasing the spend on Brexit preparation by more than they are increasing the spend on the NHS.

...and you think it's all one big joke.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X