• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official "Enemies of Brexit threads"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    It was a conglomeration of separate countries held together by a central dictatorial body who held sway over member states based on fear of what would happen if they left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union
    Yes the Soviet Union and the EU are very similar indeed.
    FFS you utterly stupid <whoops>.
    Last edited by administrator; 25 October 2017, 16:10.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

It was a conglomeration of separate countries held together by a central dictatorial body who held sway over member states based on fear of what would happen if they left.
      So why did they break up in 1991 then?

P.S. It wasn't "fear" that held them together, it was army, interior army and KGB located in each of the member states.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Yes the Soviet Union and the EU are very similar indeed. FFS you utterly stupid crazy dude.
        What would have happened with Brexiter in Soviet Union?

They'd get very long jail sentence after Stalin, get shot under Stalin.
        Last edited by administrator; 25 October 2017, 16:10.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          What would have happened with Brexiter in Soviet Union?
          The Soviet Union did not allow free-thinking dynamic people to prosper.

They much preferred compliant easily-led simpletons. A nation of Bremainers that needed their arses wiping for them.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            So why did they break up in 1991 then?

P.S. It wasn't "fear" that held them together, it was army, interior army and KGB located in each of the member states.
            Yes and I have a funny feeling the army and kgb located in each member state contributed to the fear.

You know because people who opposed the regime were disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Yes the Soviet Union and the EU are very similar indeed.
              FFS you utterly stupid <removed>.
              I have edit one post with your misspelling of cat already being removed. Don't do it again or I will set you upon the EU naughty step between Messrs Farage and Blair

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                I have edit one post with your misspelling of cat already being removed. Don't do it again or I will set you upon the EU naughty step between Messrs Farage and Blair
                Don't do it on my behalf.

The inability to distinguish between 2 similar things is what really shows him up as.....

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union
                  The USSR was a sovereign state. The constituent republics were not.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    I have edit one post with your misspelling of cat already being removed.
                    You are a dreary old cat.

Comment

Yes and I have a funny feeling the army and kgb located in each member state contributed to the fear. You know because people who opposed the regime were
                      disappeared.
                      It wasn't fear, it was terror.

EU is nothing like USSR, those who say otherwise should spend some time in GULAGs and then try to answer same question again - then back to GULAG if they still don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X