• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel a bit sorry for her. Apparently, she is a very hardworking and conscientious person. But public speaking and motivation is not her strength.

Shame its all about the personality and not the job you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      I feel a bit sorry for her. Apparently, she is a very hardworking and conscientious person. But public speaking and motivation is not her strength.

Hmmm... yeah, I'd go along with that.

Yes, I feel a bit sorry for her.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

Comment

FTFY

I feel a bit sorry for her. Apparently, she is a very hardworking and conscientious person. But public speaking and motivation and choosing who advises her and failing to correct completely vacuous speeches written for her because she can't write them herself, and totally failing to address the problems in front of her, and quite unable to lead her party ie stop being simply pushed around all the time like a puppet .. are not her strengths.
          If you were at 37000 feet and the engines had stopped, are you the sort of person who feels sorry for the pilots because they are really nice blokes and ever so kind to dogs and cats but unfortunately know f*** all about flying ???

Maybe you are, but really Woozie you need to start being more realistic about things. The dream is over - we're facing Controlled Flight Into Terrain.
          "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
            If you were at 37000 feet and the engines had stopped, are you the sort of person who feels sorry for the pilots because they are really nice blokes and ever so kind to dogs and cats but unfortunately know f*** all about flying ???

Maybe you are, but really Woozie you need to start being more realistic about things. The dream is over - we're facing Controlled Flight Into Terrain.
            Yes, that's all well and good but Ted Heath was at the controls when we took off....

Comment

She can't do the job, her incompetence is so great that it now attracts bad luck - that's the finishing line for a high profile politician

Comment

I would rather Corbyn and McDonnell running the country. At least they can get through a speech without being handed their P45.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  I would rather Corbyn and McDonnell running the country. At least they can get through a speech without being handed their P45.
                  Why would you rather? Those two maniacs would crash the UK economy onto the rocks. You don't even live here. I'm fed up of people like you sniping from the sidelines.

Comment

:going back
                    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    2-3 years, at best and they are in - all thanks to Brexiters

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      :going back

2-3 years, at best and they are in - all thanks to Brexiters
                      More likely due to young people voting an end to tuition fees.

Comment

Working...
                      X