• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit talks cannot succeed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    There seems to be life in this thread after all.
    it IS life, but not as we know it

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      It's more like something from the walking dead, just won't die.
      Feel free to fuck off out of it then.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Dont you understand its the EU's fault if this goes wrong. Also when the economy takes a dive while we are on WTO rules it will be the rest of the world's fault for borrowing us too much money.
        Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Nonsense. But keep on with the negativity but I do worry your old heart won't cope with the strain of all your depressive thinking.
          I'm taking positive action to make sure I'm fine. That's why I'm so cheerful like the rest of the emigrants and ex-pats.

I haven't heard much lately in the way of Brexiteers celebrating what a success it's all turning out to be.

Comment

David Davis is currently speaking in the US. He's speaking about the Empire...
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              David Davis is currently speaking in the US. He's speaking about the Empire...
              Just checked and he's not got a gig there.
              https://hackneyempire.co.uk/whats-on/?genre=comedy

Only Henning Wehn and Jimmy Carr
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It's more like something from the walking dead, just won't die.
                Neither will Assguru, he spends his days trawling news sites, then as soon as he finds a "The UK is Tulip", "We're all Fooked", "Brexit will fail" type headline, he's over here onto this forum as fast as you can say "Assguru, do some fecking work you absolute Twunt." to cut and paste the link and a quote.

He probably has a Visual Basic macro to assist him as it's become such a repetetive task for him.
                Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
                "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Feel free to fuck off out of it then.
                  I'm free to do what I want Sassy. I don't need an angry mummies boy like you to advise me.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    I'm taking positive action to make sure I'm fine. That's why I'm so cheerful like the rest of the emigrants and ex-pats.

I haven't heard much lately in the way of Brexiteers celebrating what a success it's all turning out to be.
                    I didn't expect it to be walk in the park. But doing something important is sometimes hard and takes a little time.

But I am worried about what will happen when the EU fails, I would like them to do well.

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
                      Neither will Assguru, he spends his days trawling news sites, then as soon as he finds a "The UK is Tulip", "We're all Fooked", "Brexit will fail" type headline, he's over here onto this forum as fast as you can say "Assguru, do some fecking work you absolute Twunt." to cut and paste the link and a quote.

He probably has a Visual Basic macro to assist him as it's become such a repetetive task for him.
                      So in you opinion Brexit is going swimmingly?
                      Been abroad recently?
                      WHat do think of the progress of the talks?
                      Are you for a hard or soft Brexit?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X