• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit contract £650 pd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit contract £650 pd

So would Brexiteers pick up this contract, to help move a bank to the continent and make Uk employees jobless or would they consider that as treason?

Project Manager Job in London Jobsite

I will admit that I have never seen nor got so many project offers through the mail or on jobsites for Frankfurt as I have recently. I have no idea for the reason...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I will admit that I have never seen nor got so many project offers through the mail or on jobsites for Frankfurt as I have recently. I have no idea for the reason...
      I see the same with agencies contacting me, that offer contracts in Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels and Amsterdam (I'm Dutch and German speaker)

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        I see the same with agencies contacting me, that offer contracts in Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels and Amsterdam (I'm Dutch and German speaker)
        Brexit is the gift that keeps on giving!!!

Comment

lets get Suity or Spooter on the job and they will probably move Frankfurt here.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Scooter is not in at the moment as he's far too busy. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Scooter is not in at the moment as he's far too busy. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep.

Comment

Brexit. The gift that keeps on giving. The altruism of the Great British people is hard to understand sometimes. They just keep shipping jobs over to Johnny Foreigner land.

So gracious, so selfless.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  So would Brexiteers pick up this contract, to help move a bank to the continent and make Uk employees jobless or would they consider that as treason?
                  Did those UK Employees vote for Brexit?

If so, this is the natural consequence of their actions and they will, of course, be very happy about losing their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
                    Did those UK Employees vote for Brexit?
                    I suppose around 52% of those who voted did
                    Last edited by Eirikur; 17 July 2017, 13:11.

Comment

Working...
                    X