• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory Brexit DOOM™: UK economy 4.8 per cent smaller

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Look up reasoned argument in the dictionary.
    So, we are Brexiting because Albania, Kosovo and especially Serbia will join in the future and their hardcore criminals will threaten the very existance of Britain.

A very reasonable question - are you fooking nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      So, we are Brexiting because Albania, Kosovo and especially Serbia will join in the future and their hardcore criminals will threaten the very existance of Britain.

A very reasonable question - are you fooking nuts?
      No but your squirrels are!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bye bye Easyjet...

EasyJet is to open a new European headquarters in Austria to enable it to continue to operate flights within the EU after Brexit.
        https://www.theguardian.com/business...flights-brexit
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Is that the same Austria that just sent troops to the Tyrol to shore up it's border with Italy?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...der-with-italy

I understand the uncertainty of the Brexit outcome needs business decisions but they may be jumping out of the pan into a collapsing EU.

Comment

Originally posted by excon View Post
            Is that the same Austria that just sent troops to the Tyrol to shore up it's border with Italy?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...der-with-italy

I understand the uncertainty of the Brexit outcome needs business decisions but they may be jumping out of the pan into a collapsing EU.

Comment

Exaggeration? If you found Austria sending troops to police the border with Italy funny you will love this, from EU parliament president Antonio Tajani:

'Millions of Africans' will flood Europe unless it acts now, warns European chief, as Paris evacuates huge migrant camp

In an interview with Il Messagero newspaper, Mr Tajani said there would be an exodus "of biblical proportions that would be impossible to stop if we don't confront the problem now".

Knowing the general levels of competence and the ability to reach agreement in the EU I would put the chances of them stopping this at close to zero.

Comment

They will take action needed - there is general consensus about immigration in EU, hardly collapsing situation, is it?

I am more worried about collapsing British public services

Comment

They will take action needed - there is general consensus about immigration in EU, hardly collapsing situation, is it?

I am more worried about collapsing British public services
                  The only action they've taken is in creating a migrant quota and threatening member states with legal action and expulsion when they refused:

Poland's Prime Minister says country will accept no refugees as EU threatens legal action over quotas | The Independent
                  Migrant crisis: Opponents furious over new EU quotas - BBC News
                  https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ays-luxembourg

This is clearly tearing the EU apart.

Comment

If it's true then you should be tulip scared because EU is UKs main export market

Comment

Warning on food security
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X