• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving SJD Accountants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    It's almost as if someone overpaid for the business and is doing everything possible to recover the purchase price....
    Couldn't possibly comment.
    P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

It's almost as if someone overpaid for the business and is doing everything possible to recover the purchase price....
      Shedding customers like there's no tomorrow is not what I'd call a valid business plan either...
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by simondolan View Post
        Couldn't possibly comment.
        strangely enough, I wasn't expecting you to....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

strangely enough, I wasn't expecting you to....
          Glad I didn't disappoint....

Comment

I'd like to share my experience here. I have been using SJD for well over 10 years and have noticed things rapidly deteriorating in the service during the last 12 months. Hence I am now no longer using them. I regret not making this decision earlier however now my accounting can only get better. Looking at a number of threads here I can see this is not an uncommon experience. The final nail was that I raised a number of service issues which was acknowledged then ultimately ignored and I am staggered at the low level of service compared to a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthuDent View Post
              I'd like to share my experience here. I have been using SJD for well over 10 years and have noticed things rapidly deteriorating in the service during the last 12 months. Hence I am now no longer using them. I regret not making this decision earlier however now my accounting can only get better. Looking at a number of threads here I can see this is not an uncommon experience. The final nail was that I raised a number of service issues which was acknowledged then ultimately ignored and I am staggered at the low level of service compared to a few years ago.
              Come over to the new place - its like it was 10 years ago, just with FreeAgent instead of spreadsheets and a smaller fee. Is imaginatively called Dolan Accountancy.....

Comment

Come over to the new place - its like it was 10 years ago, just with FreeAgent instead of spreadsheets and a smaller fee. Is imaginatively called Dolan Accountancy.....
                But then you will sell it off again....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  But then you will sell it off again....
                  Yeah, but not for 20 years or so by which time President Corbyn would have banned working.

Comment

Its almost like something major happened in 2014. Almost 3 years to the day....
                    Darren Upton was released from Prison?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Darren Upton was released from Prison?
                      Haha - very good.

Did Darren ever pop up again?

Comment

Working...
                      X