• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MVL Online

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MVL Online

Anyone using them yet? Any feedback on the experience so far?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Try AlmostGone (post 38)

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post1617743

Comment

Still nobody completely come out the other side so to speak, but quite a few clients have got through ~75% of the paperwork and got a similar % of their funds out. Just waiting on confirmation from HMRC that they're happy for things to be closed down.

Comment

Just following up on this, we should have our first few clients completed on this in the next couple of weeks, at least one of which I know posts on here. Hopefully he'll be happy to give a testimonial.

Sadly most of the delays are completely beyond our control. Predominantly waiting for HMRC, though in some cases the banks are being very slow, taking best part of a month to transfer funds out to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Maslins View Post
          Just following up on this, we should have our first few clients completed on this in the next couple of weeks, at least one of which I know posts on here. Hopefully he'll be happy to give a testimonial.

Sadly most of the delays are completely beyond our control. Predominantly waiting for HMRC, though in some cases the banks are being very slow, taking best part of a month to transfer funds out to us.
          Any updates?
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Should be paying out final distributions for three clients this week. They won't all have visited this forum, but I'll ask to see whether any have and can confirm their experience here/in one of the other MVL Online threads that's come up over the last couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Maslins View Post
              Should be paying out final distributions for three clients this week. They won't all have visited this forum, but I'll ask to see whether any have and can confirm their experience here/in one of the other MVL Online threads that's come up over the last couple of months.
              Thanks Chris

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I'll endorse you on here if mine goes smoothly

Comment

Three clients have just received final distributions. I've sent them a link to this thread, hopefully at least one will comment. A fair few more cases should be in a position to be finalised before Xmas.

NB as virtually none of you guys n gals use your personal/company name as a CUK username, bear in mind unless you tell me, I have no idea whick CUK users have been in contact with us/are going through the process with us already!

Comment

It's done

Hi all.

I posted a while back here (http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post1617743) post #38, and I will update that thread shortly.

But on this thread...
                    I think I'm one of those 'three' that have just received final distributions. Extremely happy with the way things went. I don't think I've had to post a single form or make a telephone call for this to be accomplished due to the service provided.

My original post (see above link) mentioned that there was no waiting around and no vague answers to any of my queries (even those questions that should have been dealt with by my accountants). That didn't change. The only waiting I had to do was for HMRC and although was warned that this could take up to 3 months, it took just over a month. Happy days.

Anyone wanting to 'see' the status of my company on Companies House ping me a message. Can't guarantee I'll be back on the forum (because I'm changing from AlmostGone to ActuallyGone - get it!) but will try and check in over the next week or two.

Comment

Working...
                    X