• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

breeze

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    And CUK is allowing their ads to run through the website?

Allowing any ad on the website is tantamount to a recommendation, or at least a minor approval as an acceptable supplier.
    Its an advert and if they are willing to waste they money let them.

As for what they offer retain 84.5% !!! I'm sure most limited companies aren't far off that figure and pension payments are great for knocking that down further.

HMRC didn't like that only IR35 contract I had years back when I pointed out the size of the contract was smaller than that years pension contribution.
    Last edited by eek; 14 August 2012, 10:28.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MrJGrinder View Post
      Any person that lost money with Bradbury and Sunday solutions would likely have an opinion on the director of this company!!!
      Bump...
      Last edited by administrator; 15 August 2012, 07:30. Reason: Edit

Comment

Some interesting reading in the Loans/EBT thread on them as well..

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...trusts-51.html
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Good afternoon ContractorUK. Our recent advertising campaign seems to have raised some questions about our services Which I am happy to answer here, openly and publicly, or feel free to send me a PM.

Phil Nicholson
          Breeze Wealth Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
            Apparently they have 20 years experience. The company was incorporated in April 2012. Presumably they also have a way to interrupt the space/time continuum
            I’d be interested to know where you got that from Lisa? We were indeed incorporated in April 2012 but how is that in any way related to the experience of our team? In any case we have never claimed our team has 20 years’ experience. Our site actually says “Our Contractor Wealth Strategy is based on a proven method that has a 20 year track record of success for both corporates and contractors alike” – something altogether different and rather significant as many contractor payroll solutions that offer similar returns have been designed at short notice off the back of the Finance Act 2011 and only have an 18 month demonstrable track record. And we have no time travel abilities as yet

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
              A distinct lack of information on their website, no clue to where they are based etc, just a single page website
              Hi Waldorf, you may want to review our full website at www.breezewealth.com - our adverts on ContractorUK point to a landing page which contains a condensed amount of information specific to the advertising campaign itself. We have offices in London and are opening a new office in Bristol on September 3rd. We would be happy to meet you at either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJGrinder View Post
                Any person that lost money with Bradbury and Sunday solutions would likely have an opinion on the director of this company!!!
                Originally posted by PhilBreeze View Post
                We would be happy to meet you at either of them.
                For this reason (actually for many more) I am out.
                Last edited by administrator; 15 August 2012, 07:30. Reason: Edit

Comment

Originally posted by PhilBreeze View Post
                  Good afternoon ContractorUK. Our recent advertising campaign seems to have raised some questions about our services Which I am happy to answer here, openly and publicly, or feel free to send me a PM.

Phil Nicholson
                  Breeze Wealth Ltd
                  Yes please! Can you tell us about Black Box Wealth please?
                  The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                      Yes please! Can you tell us about Black Box Wealth please?
                      Is there anything in particular you'd like to know over and above what is published on Black Box's website?
                      Last edited by PhilBreeze; 14 August 2012, 19:35. Reason: website link removed

Comment

Working...
                      X