• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Payroll EndOfYear Questions P14/P60......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payroll EndOfYear Questions P14/P60......

Hi all,

I have sage instant payroll and was wondering if i can buy payroll forms (p14/p60) from hmrc ad it would be possible to print out from sage into these forms.

I asked sage but they told me that it might not work, which looks like they want me to buy there pack considering i only need 1 of each from the 30 pack!

So anyone knows if HMRC version will work.

I would also like to know where i can but the p16/p40 forms for the last 2 years as well

thanks

css_jay99

Don't know about Instant but the HMRC stationery works with Sage Payroll 50. I would guess that they would be OK.

Comment

If you had used the FREE payroll CD from HMRC it prints the P14/P60 on blank paper, for free.

Did I mention it was free?

Comment

You can also order them for free from HMRC http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/employers/emp-form.htm

The LaserSheet-Landscape forms work with Instant Accounts, however you may have to adjust the margins under the page setup to get it to align perfectly.

Comment

Thanks guys,

I ordered them from hmrc.

Is there somewhere i can get/buy these forms for previous 2 years at all?

css_jay99

Comment

Working...
          X