• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which accountant do you recommend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which accountant do you recommend?

I'm in the process of changing over, after this FY/End of tax year, to a new accountant but don't know who or where to go for.

im not a great person when it comes to tax and all the legal stuff, which is why there are accountants out there that do this for us, and give us estimates/quotes for how much your take home pay would be with expenses and all claimed back etc... etc... (you know, the "quote")

My current accountant, was great but was a bit fobbed off because they said they would start charging me for asking another quote, because I've had to ask a couple of quotes in a short period of time - not my fault with the way end clients and agents are these days and with the way the IT crises is in the UK right now....

anyway, a little annoyed and want to change my accountant.

Does anyone have any recommendations on which accountancy firm are great that do the tax/quote etc... for you, and who are IR35 compliant? Specifically accountants for IT professionals?

Thanks

Start here: http://www.pcg.org.uk/cms/index.php?...261&Itemid=337

HTH
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by firehawk View Post

im not a great person when it comes to tax and all the legal stuff, which is why there are accountants out there that do this for us, and give us estimates/quotes for how much your take home pay would be with expenses and all claimed back etc... etc... (you know, the "quote")

My current accountant, was great but was a bit fobbed off because they said they would start charging me for asking another quote, because I've had to ask a couple of quotes in a short period of time - not my fault with the way end clients and agents are these days and with the way the IT crises is in the UK right now....

anyway, a little annoyed and want to change my accountant.
      An accountant is not equal to your financial director.

When searching for an accountant make sure you ask the price for the services you need.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
      X