• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Longer Limited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Can the PCG not make more formal representations to Trading Standards and / or HMRC about things like this?
    I wish... There's a few of us been trying to get something going along those lines, although (as always) there are problems to resolve. Things are happening so I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, I've slung in a formal complaint to the ASA so let's see what happens.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Meanwhile, I've slung in a formal complaint to the ASA so let's see what happens.
      There are a few other things on their website that are dodgy i.e. telling people not to run their own limited company because of the changes to tax law.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        There are a few other things on their website that are dodgy i.e. telling people not to run their own limited company because of the changes to tax law.
        Practically every Umbrella company I have seen presents a biased view. It is their bit of spin on the fact that the margins between own Ltd and Umbrella have narrowed significantly. I don't however class this as dodgy! - just normal rose-tinted marketing.

Sam

Comment

Working...
        X