• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car PCP through Ltd company - bad credit rating?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padge View Post
    Thanks for all the great replies. It has reminded me why I never bother with message boards.
    And yours remind why I rarely reply to new posters as they usually don’t like the replies they receive
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Thanks for all the great replies. It has reminded me why I never bother with message boards.
      Why, because you heard stuff you didnt want to hear? If your co has a bad credit rating, that is down to one of three things; you have run it irresponsibly, you or another director have a poor credit rating or the company hasnt been trading long enough.

None of that is down to people responding to your post on a message board. Toodle pip!

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
        Why, because you heard stuff you didnt want to hear? If your co has a bad credit rating, that is down to one of three things; you have run it irresponsibly, you or another director have a poor credit rating or the company hasnt been trading long enough.

None of that is down to people responding to your post on a message board. Toodle pip!

Does that mean don't let the door slam your arse on the way out?

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
          Why, because you heard stuff you didnt want to hear?
          He was hoping a good internet citizen would take pity and lend him the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Zylon View Post
            He was hoping a good internet citizen would take pity and lend him the money.
            Kaiser has some spare money to give away. Maybe he can help.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Keyser Söze?
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I have some zloty I can contribute.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I have some zloty I can contribute.
                  My Zil has spare seats.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I recently applied for a PCP deal on a new car through my Ltd company rather than personally (zero emission car, low BiK, seemed a good deal). The PCP was declined because the Ltd company has a bad Experian credit score. This is simply because of the way I (and most other contractors) operate. No assets or property, low balance at the end of every year, all profit taken as dividends etc.

Does anyone know of a way around this, or do you know of any finance companies offering car PCP for contractors?
                    You clearly do sometimes bother.

Comment

serious questions

how can you commit to a business lease with the new IR35 rules likely to come in the next budget?

Comment

Working...
                      X