• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dip in Level of Service from Nixon Williams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dip in Level of Service from Nixon Williams

A lot of stuff coming from automated email accounts & still haven't been prodded for my 2016-2017 end of year accounts yet.

Not so much of the personal touch anymore...

Anyone else?

NW still great for me.....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

You've got to be real to receive the personal touch.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        You've got to be real to receive the personal touch.
        And as has previously been noted, they are probably overwhelmed by requests from their needier clients (see above).

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          clients
          You've made PC's day. He's never been referred to so nicely/neutrally.

Comment

Yes, absolutely they are terrible now. I have been trying to lodge a complaint with them for weeks now. I spoke to somebody yesterday who was going to investigate but not called me back. Service is very slow and has been for months, they keep blaming temporary staff shortages

NixonWilliams - I know you read these posts, you need to fix your service levels. I wouldn't normally flame on an open forum but am so frustrated, I don't know who the team manager is, online chat weren't interested, emails sent to the "info" email address doesn't get replied to and I've complained in person and yet to receive a call back.

Comment

Agreed..they used to be very good but in the last few months things have become terrible.
              Constantly chasing them. If not sorted service by my next year end in feb im definitely off elsewhere.

Comment

I've also had cause to complain.

My year end is 31st January, deadline for filing was 13th October, I've had to chase to get them to produce them on Monday, I don't expect them to be done the week after year end but at least a couple of weeks before the filing date. It's especially irritating when all of the data is put into vantage anyway.

Over the last couple of quarters I've also had VAT returns coming through on the day that they should be paid with the excuse that HRMC give a couple of days for payment. To me its not the point.

I'll see how it goes the next quarter or so and then look to change I think.

Comment

Same here.

Having to prod them to get things done too.

They used to be excellent. Something has changed for the worse & it seems to have coincided with their introduction of an automailer system for payroll etc. You'd have thought that would have freed up their staff to make everything more not less efficient.

Maybe there's been a headcount....
                  Last edited by Big Blue Plymouth; 14 October 2017, 13:21.

Comment

Same with me too. Used to be great but now I have to chase things every quarter and have also just had to forward my 'main contact' details of what her team leader put through in June as she had nothing on record. Some process / procedure issues there I think. Leaving at next year end.

Comment

Working...
                    X