• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Film Investment schemes, again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Film Investment schemes, again.

It makes you want to weep, almost. I get stuff like this regularly via a LinkedIn group which, I think, is intended to give it a degree of credibility? Clearly aimed squarely oil and gas at contractors and/or the more greedy/gullible types.

WHY INVEST IN FILM - There are many reasons why people from all walks of life invest in a film, one of many is passion for film, a good return on investment, to be a part of the film industry, a financial stake, a family legacy, tax relief and savings, part of a financial portfolio. Whatever it is, investing in films and movies is fun, exciting, inspiring and can be very beneficial to your financial status.
    And in much smaller font elsewhere -

The information provided on this email is for information purposes only. The email and its content are not, and should not be deemed to be an offer of, or invitation to engage in any investment activity. The email should not be construed as advice, or a personal recommendation. Hxxxxxxxx Pxxxxxxxx Ltd. is not authorized nor regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The content of this promotion is not authorized under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA). Reliance on the promotion for the purpose of engaging in any investment activity may expose an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the investment. UK residents wishing to participate in this promotion must fall into the category of sophisticated investor or high net worth individual as outlined by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
    If it's not an invitation to invest, then why send it to me in the first place?

Take a look if you wish hxxp://www.filminvest.info/os138/
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    It makes you want to weep, almost. I get stuff like this regularly via a LinkedIn group which, I think, is intended to give it a degree of credibility? Clearly aimed squarely oil and gas at contractors and/or the more greedy/gullible types.

And in much smaller font elsewhere -

If it's not an invitation to invest, then why send it to me in the first place?

Take a look if you wish hxxp://www.filminvest.info/os138/
    I like this line "Whatever it is, investing in films and movies is fun, exciting, inspiring and can be very beneficial to your financial status."

Not sure what the difference is between a film and a movie? Also, difficult to imagine a similar length sentence with more falsehoods.
    P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Working...
    X