• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QDOS accounting service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QDOS accounting service

Has anyone used this? Apparently they have software & assistants that classify all your business expenses/invoicing for you.

I use them. Very highly recommended.

I am not clear exactly what you are looking for - however I got everything I want and need. And alot more besides!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Very highly recommended.
      Only by you.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

think they must be short of clients at the moment, they keep calling and emailing me asking if I want to switch to them

Comment

QDOS are clearly a well respected name in the IR35 space, and when I have dealt with them in the past on IR35 matters they were very clued up. Have not used them for accountancy services, but have to say that this looks a bit pricey. I get pretty much the equivalent of their top of the range package (with IR35 insurance, prof indemnity, public liability and emp liability) for £99 a month (they have just increased prices to £105 a month for new clients), but still way less than QDOS.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I use them. Very highly recommended.

I am not clear exactly what you are looking for - however I got everything I want and need. And alot more besides!
            So does the accountant handling invoicing and expenses actually save you time compared to something like freeagent?

Comment

Originally posted by tiggat View Post
              So does the accountant handling invoicing and expenses actually save you time compared to something like freeagent?
              Advising you of legislation and the most efficient ways to run your business and being available to answer questions without having to ask a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

FreeAgent is a just a bookkeeping tool.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Advising you of legislation and the most efficient ways to run your business and being available to answer questions without having to ask a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

FreeAgent is a just a bookkeeping tool.
                +1

You get what you pay for. Strangers aren't paid. Admin has tried various ways to make it clear to first timers which posters are likely to give good advice. Post Count, reputation, likes and dislikes. Occasionally mods will change posts that are wrong or misleading : they do a brilliant job but you should not rely on that as , again, they give their time for free.

QDOS are not the only game in town. Personally I use them and like them alot.

Comment

Working...
                X