• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Basic PAYE tool - Any one used this tool from HMRC.??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMRC Basic PAYE tool - Any one used this tool from HMRC.??

Any one used this tool from HMRC.

Got it installed and trying to login. I am currently using accountant for monthly PAYE calculations. But want to switch to 'self accounting'.

Accounts Office Reference: where to find this..?

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post

Got it installed and trying to login. I am currently using accountant for monthly PAYE calculations. But want to switch to 'self accounting'.

I think you are confirming what we've already told you - that you don't have enough knowledge to do self accounting safely.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Don't see much self accounting going on here
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Ask your current accountant.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

As you can tell, most people don't like helping people unless they're already paying for help

You need a re-think, you should re brand your online persona as a keen student/graduating accountant and post these kind of questions on a proper accounting forum (not a contractor forum), GL

Comment

https://www.google.co.uk/search?clie...B8jU8geG6JPACQ

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
              As you can tell, most people don't like helping people unless they're already paying for help

You need a re-think, you should re brand your online persona as a keen student/graduating accountant and post these kind of questions on a proper accounting forum (not a contractor forum), GL
              No we just know that he doesn't have suitable knowledge to do his own accounting (believe me its harder than you think and I had various accountants on here to ask advice off) and hence we are repeating the advice given to him last week that dropping his accountant is a false economy....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I have been using HMRC Basic PAYE Tools since 2010. And have been doing self accounting since 2010 too.

Having said that, I agree with others - you do not appear to be capable of doing self accounting.

Comment

Working...
                X