• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mail scanning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mail scanning

I'm not the best at looking at my mail in a timely fashion so was thinking about a service to scan my business mail for me.

I've had a search but couldn't find any of the previous threads - anyone using one? Any recommendations?

My butler does mine. HTH.

How much mail do you get? Can you not move your address to the accountants so they will get the important stuff?

I think you need to define your requirements and situation better to get proper advice.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 14 July 2017, 13:48.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Your answer is in the post. HTH.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        My butler does mine. HTH.

How much mail do you get? Can you not move your address to the accountants so they will get the important stuff?

I think you need to define your requirements and situation better to get proper advice.
        Ideally I want it to go to my accountant but I'd like a record somewhere in case I need them. I've asked Crunch if they have a service to cover this but thought I'd run it passed you guys

Comment

Originally posted by VillageContractor View Post
          Ideally I want it to go to my accountant but I'd like a record somewhere in case I need them. I've asked Crunch if they have a service to cover this but thought I'd run it passed you guys
          Your accountant should be able to offer you registered and director's service address. The post will then be forwarded to the address they provide for you and you can agree with them to just scan and email the letters over to you. This would normally cover statutory mail (HMRC and Companies House). If you want to receive other mail, you will need business address.

Comment

I'm not the best at looking at my mail in a timely fashion so was thinking about a service to scan my business mail for me.

I've had a search but couldn't find any of the previous threads - anyone using one? Any recommendations?
            What, that untimely that you need someone or something to monitor it for you ?? Surely seems more hassle than it is worth to offload it. Are you really getting that much business mail ?

Comment

mail scanning company

'Companies Made Simple' offer this service. They can operate as your registered office and service address (for companies house, hmrc, etc. mail only) and offer a range of services to forward this mail on to you.
              One of those services is scan and email.

Comment

Working...
              X