• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Standard Business to Business Contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard Business to Business Contract

Hi Y'all.

Can anyone point me i the direction of a Business to Business contract I can copy. I'm looking for a contract which is way, way outside of IR35.

Cheers,

Paul.

Re:Contract

the PCG have got some standard ones haven't they?

Comment

They have.
      But it's One Hundred pounds to join and I don't want to pay that much.
      Do you know if they sell them to non-members for like £20 a go?

Comment

Try this:

www.tomslaw.com

Best thing is - they're all free... However, if it all goes pear-shaped, I guess you get what you paid for!

Cheers,

Kev

Comment

Thanks Incubus,

Their business to business contract doesn't seem to cover many of the things that IR35 investigations are based on though.

Anyone else know of a good b2b contract?

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong.

This site is full of clued up bussiness men who:

arrange their business affairs to fall outside the realms of IR35.
            only work on business to business contracts which they obtined by marketing their companies.
            don't rely on Dodgy Agency X to arrange their contracts.

If I'm right, there must be someone here who can supply me with a draft business to business contract. Don't tell me you all bend over and take IR35 with a smile on your faces!

Comment

Contracts

I thik you'll find many have stumped up the money to pcg or others to have one done properly. £100 is not much compared to the cost of losing an ir35 investigation is it?

Comment

Re: Contracts

I thik
                You missed the 'c' out Freshblue?

Comment

That PCGs getting none of my cash!

Can someone else recommend an accountants or law firm who sell standard B2B contracts which are outside IR35?

Comment

Fork out a hundred bloody quid or pay a lawyer to draft it. For god's sake, what kind of business man are you? We have basically no overhead in this business, can rake in a pretty penny, and still have the nerve to whine about a 100quid investment.

-BB

Comment

Working...
                    X