• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missing notice from agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Name and praise the agency that pays out in these circumstances
    EXPERIS happened in 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Bee
      If you don't have the ability to argue and nothing constructive to say don't bother to answer just only for being rude.

HTH
      I am not being rude. I cannot answer your first point as it makes no sense.

I answered your second argument and wasn't sarcastic like MrMarkyMark.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Sorry. I had to delete Bee's post because she showed no ability to argue, had nothing constructive to say and was just being rude.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

She doesn't like you Sue.

Obviously has a soft spot for me
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Name and praise the agency that pays out in these circumstances ...
            Not quite the same circumstances, but in '97 or '98 I was contracted to start work at Enron. The start date was delayed a week, but then the contract was cancelled. The agency called me to tell me the contract was cancelled, and that Enron were going to pay the notice period and that the agency would pay me for the work. I can't remember the name of the agency (SAP), but they used to have adverts in the Tube in the late 90s. They could have so easily pocketed the margin. I'd never have known.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Sorry. I had to delete Bee's post because she showed no ability to argue, had nothing constructive to say and was just being rude.

Brilliant

Comment

Your post didn't make sense to me but at least I show you my point of view.

You and Mark are Consultancy haters and obviously an intolerant extremist.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

We both hate consultancies so much we frequently work with or via them.

Anyway others understand my point.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Just 2310 more posts to go.....
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

Hardly.

I have had 4 years worth and counting of direct contract work as a result of engaging with one for just 6 months.

Funnily enough it has been the same risk based cost benefit analysis, I originally did for the consultancy gig, that has provided me all the work.

Its just the consultancy are no longer involved
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X