• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Closing Ltd company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing Ltd company

Right folks, time to call it a night. I've kept it dormant and after loads of reading up , i feel it is best to draw whatever is in the chest via ER.

I had a parting query. What documents do you guys recommend i keep handy before i pull the plug. Currently , i have all my P60's , Annual filed accounts.
    I wonder if I should ask my accountant anything before i terminate their services ?

Cheers!

Originally posted by rickom View Post
    I wonder if I should ask my accountant anything before i terminate their services ?

Cheers!
    That's a tough one......
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rickom View Post
      Right folks, time to call it a night. I've kept it dormant and after loads of reading up , i feel it is best to draw whatever is in the chest via ER.

I had a parting query. What documents do you guys recommend i keep handy before i pull the plug. Currently , i have all my P60's , Annual filed accounts.

Cheers!
      You need to watch the closing reserves figure and decide if an MVL is necessary and if so, if it is cost-effective.

Also, how long has the company been dormant? As this could affect ER claim.

Comment

Working...
      X