+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 59
  1. #11

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    94
    Thanks (Given)
    6
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Would you say you price is about average Dan?
    Why don't you come and find out

  2. #12

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    26,380
    Thanks (Given)
    1140
    Thanks (Received)
    937
    Likes (Given)
    4273
    Likes (Received)
    3793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan@OrangeGenie View Post
    Why don't you come and find out
    No thanks.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  3. #13

    Super poster

    Fred Bloggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,626
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    73
    Likes (Given)
    54
    Likes (Received)
    248

    Default

    Mr Dolan will find it hysterically funny, I'm sure. So, SJD, under their new owners have implemented a reinvented wheel, albeit a square one. Incredible when here, we all know there is a perfectly good, reliable, pretty cheap round wheel already available and many people are dumping their square or triangular wheeled accountants in order to use it. Epic fail by SJD in my book.

  4. #14

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Hayling Island
    Posts
    213
    Thanks (Given)
    5
    Thanks (Received)
    26
    Likes (Given)
    98
    Likes (Received)
    58

    Default

    Square wheels may make a comeback if May wins the election.

  5. #15

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,468
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    42
    Likes (Given)
    32
    Likes (Received)
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    Mr Dolan will find it hysterically funny, I'm sure. So, SJD, under their new owners have implemented a reinvented wheel, albeit a square one. Incredible when here, we all know there is a perfectly good, reliable, pretty cheap round wheel already available and many people are dumping their square or triangular wheeled accountants in order to use it. Epic fail by SJD in my book.
    Chapeau to Simon. The timing of his exit was perfect.

  6. #16

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    398
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    20
    Likes (Given)
    151
    Likes (Received)
    44

    Default

    Ahhh. Maybe it's time to move.

    I've always been happy with them and to be honest I really like my accountant. Dynamo seem ok ? NLUK, I may even move to FreeAgent - what would you suggest ?

  7. #17

    Super poster

    Fred Bloggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,626
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    73
    Likes (Given)
    54
    Likes (Received)
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
    Chapeau to Simon. The timing of his exit was perfect.
    In fact, I think that is probably understating it.

  8. #18

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    32,840
    Thanks (Given)
    132
    Thanks (Received)
    1289
    Likes (Given)
    1687
    Likes (Received)
    5702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radish2008 View Post
    Ahhh. Maybe it's time to move.

    I've always been happy with them and to be honest I really like my accountant. Dynamo seem ok ? NLUK, I may even move to FreeAgent - what would you suggest ?
    I'd ask my accountant.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011' - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  9. #19

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    398
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    20
    Likes (Given)
    151
    Likes (Received)
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'd ask my accountant.
    Haha. I did ask your accountant - he said you're a PITA ;-)

    I've had a look at Gorilla and a few others locally and think FA is probably the way to go. Shame as I've been with SJD for nearly 10 years and really like my accountant.

    I have a few specific FA questions so will start a new thread.

  10. #20

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    32,840
    Thanks (Given)
    132
    Thanks (Received)
    1289
    Likes (Given)
    1687
    Likes (Received)
    5702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radish2008 View Post
    Haha. I did ask your accountant - he said you're a PITA ;-)
    OMG you did as well didn't you!!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011' - Winner - Yes really!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.