• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Childcare - paying when not getting salary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
    I'm not confusing the two.

How do you define an employee? Is a company director without an employment contract an employee? If not, then most of us aren't employees and not eligible for childcare vouchers according to that logic.

This is what Kiddivouchers, one of the biggest childcare voucher providers, have to say:

https://www.kiddivouchers.com/pdfs/I...Businesses.pdf

Still waiting for SeanT (or anybody) to provide evidence that OP (assuming they are still a company director) wouldn't be eligible to the maximum of £243/month.
    I'm just not sure why you raised employment contracts as if it had some relevance. Other than that I'm broadly in agreement with you.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanT View Post
      My assumption was based on the OPs other postings, not just the forum he's posted on
      Based on the OP's other postings, he's a BAU service desk operative, who sometimes has to sign on to keep his head above water. Nothing wrong with that, so I'm not being judgmental. Just making sure we have the angles covered.

Comment

Working...
      X