• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountants

Hello Everyone, Any recommendations for an accountant as I have recently formed my own limited company working as freelance IT contractor.Thanks

There are links at the top of the forum have a look at those.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

QDOS are highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        QDOS are highly recommended.
        Only by you.
        "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
          Only by you.
          Harsh but fair.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Harsh but fair.
            I've started wondering if BP is on commission

Comment

I use Forbes Young, very happy with them and unlike BP no backhanders here

Comment

Working...
              X