• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dutch student in need for help (graduation assignment)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All done

one day at a time

Comment

Thanks for your participation guys! I really appreciate the fact that you are willing to help me out with my thesis!

@brillo, no there is no difference, but I figuered this may be a better place to post my questionnaire.

Comment

Done. Decent survey. Good luck with your thesis.

Comment

done.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by GlennNL View Post
            Dear CUK members,

My name is Glenn and I am a graduate student at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands. For my final graduation project, I am examining the different methods English entrepreneurs are using while recording their bookkeeping. The focus in this study is on self-employed entrepreneurs and small enterprises. Since I am a foreign student, it is extremely difficult to get in touch with my target group. Therefor I hope that some of the CUK members are willing to help me out!
            Done. Good and relevant questions, and not too detailed and long. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for your input @m0n1k34 @Lance and @fidot!

Comment

Gedaan, goeie en relevante vragen. Succes met je studie!

Comment

Bedankt voor uw positive feedback @Eirikur! Fijn om te horen dat de enquête to the point is

Comment

Done. Overal a good survey, goodluck with your thesis!

Comment

Thanks for your help @JJackson

Comment

Working...
                      X