• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good IT Contractor Accountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good IT Contractor Accountant

Hi guys,

I am planning to form LTD company and looking for professional/friendly advice. Please suggest your personal advice here and no marketing please. Price is not an issue but they should be upto date with technology, alert customer with various deadlines and ability to submit stuff on time.

Thanks
    ifti

We don't allow marketing here.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

We also have a very long sticky with recommendations as we get asked this a lot.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/showthread.php?t=69742
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Being new myself, one thing I found useful was having insurance and cloud accounting software included in price..

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          We also have a very long sticky with recommendations as we get asked this a lot.

Accountant recommendation threads inc local requests

Thanks guys, After talking to two of them "Gorilla Accounting" and "InTouch Accounting" I think Gorilla got better accounting software. Has anyone use Freeagent before and what do you think about it? Does it reduces the pain to capture expenses or increases it? What's your personal experience with either of them and which one you recommend one on another and why?

Thanks
          ifti

Comment

Freeagent is the way forward. Plenty of threads on here saying the same. Have a look at the search method using Google as described here and put Freeagent in.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/showthread.php?t=58311

You'll get threads like this.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/showthread.php?t=119125

I'm also with Gorilla and they've done everything they said they would in the last 2 years and I'm a fan of FA as well.
            Last edited by northernladuk; 12 April 2017, 16:01.

Comment

Freeagent is the way forward. Plenty of threads on here saying the same. Have a look at the search method using Google as described here and put Freeagent in.

Searching CUK Forums

You'll get threads like this.

FreeAgent

I'm also with Gorilla and they've done everything they said they would in the last 2 years and I'm a fan of FA as well.

Okay thanks. Let me have a read through. Gorilla got an offer of first 2 months free if you join in this month. If I join via your recommendation then will you get Samsung S7 plus or me for recommendation or will I have to use my Samsung S4 for rest of my life?

Comment

Originally posted by ifti12 View Post
                Okay thanks. Let me have a read through. Gorilla got an offer of first 2 months free if you join in this month. If I join via your recommendation then will you get Samsung S7 plus or me for recommendation or will I have to use my Samsung S4 for rest of my life?
                I like the way you make the important decision on which accountant to go with for your business based on what sort of mobile phone you get !! Way to go

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                  I like the way you make the important decision on which accountant to go with for your business based on what sort of mobile phone you get !! Way to go
                  :

Comment

:

Quick question for you, I can see freeagent supports well with Metro & Barclays bank. Does it work well with HSBC BUSINESS ACCOUNT as well? I mean the integration is ok or painful with HSBC business account with freeagent?

Thanks
                    ifti

Comment

Working...
                    X