• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD, Nixon Williams, Clearsky & Parasol combine!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portals

Originally posted by ContrataxLtd View Post
    So what's the betting that in the coming months that all customers of SJD/NW/Clearsky get 'asked' to move on to the Vantage platform NW developed in a move to streamline processed, prepare for Making Tax Digital and to compete with Freeagent?
    Possibly, or move onto Clearsky's own system which has been going for a bit longer. Either way they're going online, not really an option to be otherwise with MTD next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael at BI Accountancy View Post
      Word has it that they are indeed going over to a portal system (as per NW), however easier said than done for that many clients to shift!
      Yep, I am on the beta for the portal. Works quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by spoons View Post
        Yep, I am on the beta for the portal. Works quite well.
        Compared to the spreadsheet it definitely has it's advantages, that said in my opinion having used the NW portal FreeAgent is a lot more user friendly and less "clunky".

Comment

Originally posted by Michael at BI Accountancy View Post
          Compared to the spreadsheet it definitely has it's advantages, that said in my opinion having used the NW portal FreeAgent is a lot more user friendly and less "clunky".
          I'd have to echo that comment too.

Comment

Can't believe you lot are still bitching about my spreadsheet.....
            P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Originally posted by simonsjdaccountancy View Post
              Must have been one of the most profitable Excel spread sheets out there.

Good for you
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Must have been one of the most profitable Excel spread sheets out there.

Good for you
                :-) Certainly one of the most used!
                P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

:-) Certainly one of the most used!
                  Indeed, also by myself, although I paid for the privilege.

Don't let the money ruin you
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Best spreadsheet I've ever used!

Comment

Did Nixon Williams put their prices up as well? I remember SJD doing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X