• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Orange Genie Webinar : Fallout from the Autumn Statement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Genie Webinar : Fallout from the Autumn Statement

Join Orange Genie to find out everything you need to know about the fall out from the Autumn statement including VAT changes and IR35 reform in the public sector. December 7th 7.15pm.

Register here

Thank you

Thank you to everyone who attended my webinar this evening.

I'm sorry I couldn't get round to answering all the questions, we had over 40!

We will be circulating the webinar to all who registered, as well as sharing the questions asked with comprehensive answers.

Have a great evening, I'm going for a lie down!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan@OrangeGenie View Post
      Thank you to everyone who attended my webinar this evening.

I'm sorry I couldn't get round to answering all the questions, we had over 40!

We will be circulating the webinar to all who registered, as well as sharing the questions asked with comprehensive answers.

Have a great evening, I'm going for a lie down!
      Nice work Dan - can't be the easiest thing to do so thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
      X