• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EBTs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now why do you suppose...

... the budget contains explicit provision to target all schemes that promote tax avoidance, including those reliant on off-shore funding, if Hector is not planning to close them down somehow and/or penalise those people that use them.

And FWIW it I actually agree with the PCG on this one - if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Comment

Re: Now why do you suppose...

Oh mailboy - you are my idol - a scheme that will outwit the evil Hectors dreamed up in zero seconds flat by a mere lad without the benefit of any legal or accountancy advice too I presume.

If you did get any advice then my advice would be to sack your advisors because they've fed you a load of drivel

Comment

what are you...six? -

what is wrong with the idea?

Easy to redicule someone...but why dont you back yourself up and enlighten us with your oh so expansive knowledge :rolleyes

Mailman

Comment

Re: what are you...six? -

I don't need to know exactly why it fails to know that it fails. If a scam like that were possible someone would be selling it. I've done extensive research into offshore schemes and I can assure you nobody is doing that.

All the money that you get hold of goes through some very complicated stuff to avoid problems with the tax man. I think I'd rather trust some clever legal eagles to get it right than someone who freely admits that they don't even understand the legal way of conducting their business.

Comment

!?

:x :rolleyes :x

Comment

Re: re

It's a crying shame seeing you posting such pathetic bollux Darren. Maybe if you tried to match the fees and service offered by my accountant ...
              The fees are the same & haven't lost a client in over 14 years.

I'm not saying that your scheme won't work having not seen how it works, however GB did say he will be targeting these schemes specifically & that they must make themselves known to the IR.

Comment

What do you charge to set up a Ltd. for your clients then?

Comment

Free as part of the package.

Comment

Is that for whatever name I like or would it just be some name that happened to have been set up already?

Comment

That's for a brand new company in the name of the client's choice (providing it's available at Companies House) with the client as first director, shareholder & choice of company secretary.

The company is formed within 12 working hours through our e-link into Companies House which means we don't need to carry a stock of new companies as this way is quicker & paper free....other than the new money laundering procedures of course. All documents are then emailed and posted to the client.

Comment

Working...
                      X