• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

24 month rule again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    NLUK - Feel free to drop out of the thread then.... no-ones forcing you to read it.
    Minimum quality standards must be maintained, PC, or where will we end up?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Honestly. We've done this to death and you've been round long enough to know. Stop posting utter tulip and people might take you a little more seriously.
      NLUK - I'm well aware of your opinion of me thank you. I dont really care but there we go.

But please, unless its costing you a pound every time someone posts on this forum, I really dont know why you take it so personally.

I'm going to buy you a book - its called "how not to give a ****". Its pretty good. Getting wound up about what a stranger posts on an internet forum meets the bill as per the title....
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Minimum quality standards must be maintained, PC, or where will we end up?
        Can it get any worse then?

Comment

Can it get any worse then?
          That is largely in your gift.

Comment

NLUK - I'm well aware of your opinion of me thank you. I dont really care but there we go.

But please, unless its costing you a pound every time someone posts on this forum, I really dont know why you take it so personally.

I'm going to buy you a book - its called "how not to give a ****". Its pretty good. Getting wound up about what a stranger posts on an internet forum meets the bill as per the title....
            That fact most of your brain farts get moved to general tells you nothing?
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Possibly but in this case, this thread has proven useful for another poster who also was slightly confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                That is largely in your gift.
                Challenge?

Comment

Possibly but in this case, this thread has proven useful for another poster who also was slightly confused.
                  Still confused and doing contracting for 8 years... So I guess in NLUK book of fudge I shouldn't be contracting

Either way, the invoices keep getting paid
                  Last edited by dx4100; 11 May 2016, 13:38.

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                    Still confused and doing contracting for 8 years... So I guess in NLUK book of fudge I shouldn't be contracting

Either way, the invoices keep getting paid
                    +1 It's all very well reading 10's of pages of historic posts but it can't hurt every now and then to have another discussion can it?, like PC says's if you're not interested then jog on!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                      +1 It's all very well reading 10's of pages of historic posts but it can't hurt every now and then to have another discussion can it?, like PC says's if you're not interested then jog on!
                      When the first few pages of those historic pages answers your question? This one is just lazy and an example of someone that just wants their bum wiping for them.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X