• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accounting software vs not

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
    Do you mean because you have to enter each transaction individually? I agree that it'd be good if you could enter multiple transactions on one screen. Have you mentioned it to Freeagent? If enough people ask they will put the feature on the roadmap.
    That and the UI is pretty clunky which would make navigating loads of expenses a chore.

Most of my expenses are trip related and I'd much prefer to organise expenses this way - making trips a concept within the UI, being able to enter where the trip was to, associate the whole trip with a project and associate travel, accommodation, subsistence and any other relevant expenses with that trip.

There is also a lack of good reporting.

I have suggested to FreeAgent on numerous occasions that I would like to see the expense handling overhauled.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
      In an ideal world banks would provide read only limited access account credentials for this kind of thing.
      It's coming.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLooper View Post
        I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Working...
        X