• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Urgent advice: HMRC liabilities

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus wept, How on earth did you get into this mess
    I'd rather not go too much in detail why I am unable to pay ... as these are more of a personal nature.
    Sadly old bstone73 doesn't realise we aren't interested in his debt repayment which is boring in the extreme. The only thing we're really interested in is how he got into this situation. Especially if it was connected with sex, drugs, gambling or something involving animals.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
      Sadly old bstone73 doesn't realise we aren't interested in his debt repayment which is boring in the extreme. The only thing we're really interested in is how he got into this situation. Especially if it was connected with sex, drugs, gambling or something involving animals.
      Personally, I would like to extend our needs to know about blackmail and financial fraud, that interests me, also.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I hope my smart ass accountants have a calculator to be fair
        I thought you didn't have an accountant - isn't it just you and an abacus Freeagent?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
          +2.

Or go umbrella. It seems you can't be trusted to look after the tax man's money.
          I think he needs an accountant either way, to sort out the current mess.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
            Regardless of personal situation. This should never happen. Its not personal money so don't treat it as such.

Sounds like everything was withdrawn including the kitchen sink.
            If he withdrew everything then there would be no Corporation tax due surely?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Then hes fine. Just need to pay the VAT man and personal tax.

I've been doing it wrong all these years.

Last edited by vadhert; 15 December 2015, 16:33.
              Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Depends on how he withdrew it. If it's a loan or a dividend then there will be.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Maybe he's just a sockie

Comment

Sad Case

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Personally, I would like to extend our needs to know about blackmail and financial fraud, that interests me, also.
                    Maybe he's got a syndrome!!

Maybe he is pathologically impulsive. He half knows he shouldn't be buying all that champers and sharing it with those dodgy blondes, especially as he's driving a Porsche at the same time. But he just can't help himself. Never could.

Anything we tell him: won't make any difference...
                    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      I thought you didn't have an accountant - isn't it just you and an abacus Freeagent?
                      OSX has a calculator (although oddly iPads do not)

Not even free agent, a series of spreadsheets from these guys http://www.diyaccounting.co.uk/
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X