• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EV Company Car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the 70k hole in your war chest?

Comment

Well, the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is in trouble for dodgy emissions/performance data. They used an "illegal" one to do the tests, then calculated what they think the values should have been if it had been legal. Not sure if that will get much press in the UK
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Well, the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is in trouble for dodgy emissions/performance data. They used an "illegal" one to do the tests, then calculated what they think the values should have been if it had been legal. Not sure if that will get much press in the UK
        Every time Mitsubishi try to run a positive story about this car on FB they get hundreds of responses from disgruntled buyers who say they are only getting 30mpg instead of the claimed 100+. I wouldn't want to run their corporate social media desk.

I see the same thing from EE, various insurance companies - people do see FB as a great way to moan and complain direct to the maker/seller/provider.

Comment

Originally posted by timbiller View Post
          Every time Mitsubishi try to run a positive story about this car on FB they get hundreds of responses from disgruntled buyers who say they are only getting 30mpg instead of the claimed 100+. I wouldn't want to run their corporate social media desk.

I see the same thing from EE, various insurance companies - people do see FB as a great way to moan and complain direct to the maker/seller/provider.
          Seriously? You mean people actually believe the figures Mitsubishi published? Taking one for a 20 or 30 mile test drive will show you the true fuel consumption. It's hard to believe anyone that dense would part with £30k+ on a car without looking into it properly. I'm astonished.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
            Seriously? You mean people actually believe the figures Mitsubishi published? Taking one for a 20 or 30 mile test drive will show you the true fuel consumption. It's hard to believe anyone that dense would part with £30k+ on a car without looking into it properly. I'm astonished.
            All that such people see is zero VED and high MPG available for <£200 on a PCP.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              It does buts no fun. Now sitting there with a big V8 burbling and popping. Lovely.
              Just for you, mine was the blue one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccEccPZAr7A

And nope I am not buying a Tesla through My Co that is a bit too much but I quite fancy an Ionic but the future Bik on an already ott retail price is rather off putting.
              So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Yeah but if it doesn't make a lot of noise doing it doesn't count.
                +1

That is why I have a Ducati

Comment

Working...
                X