• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a relief

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a relief

Frankie Boyle faces questions over £900,000 tax loophole, latest celebrity to be quizzed after Jimmy Carr | Daily Mail Online

To get Entrepreneurs Relief doesn't he have to stop doing the type of business activity that he was engaged in with the company?

I can't believe that he's going to stop his career so I struggle to see how he qualifies for the ER.

Comment

FRANCIS MARTIN PATRICK BOYLE director information. Free director information.

Comment

Why is this 2012 story newsworthy?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          To get Entrepreneurs Relief doesn't he have to stop doing the type of business activity that he was engaged in with the company?

I can't believe that he's going to stop his career so I struggle to see how he qualifies for the ER.
          No. If the company's trade (which seemed to be flogging his merchandise) or other assets except the cash reserves was transferred into a new entity and continued trading as it did before then relief can be denied.

Comment

Working...
          X