• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

American Express

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Express

Hi All,

Has anyone got any experience with an Amercian Express Card? How do they go about validating you if you are paid Wage/Dividend like so many of us are?

Thanks

Paul
    Kind Regards,

Paul

My experience

http://youtu.be/ZF-U9nL9Ios

Comment

i got a virgin american express card (MBNA) without any hassle, so I can collect air miles.
      Do you mean a business AE card or a personal one?

Comment

I have never had a problem obtaining credit cards inc. AMEX. I simply put down on the form that I am a director and the annual income I receive from the business.

Comment

Originally posted by AMH View Post
          i got a virgin american express card (MBNA) without any hassle, so I can collect air miles.
          Do you mean a business AE card or a personal one?
          Thanks. I was thinking about getting a personal one. Mostly for the benefits you recieve such as airmiles/concierge/insurance etc

Originally posted by redgiant
          I have never had a problem obtaining credit cards inc. AMEX. I simply put down on the form that I am a director and the annual income I receive from the business.
          That makes sense. I suppose it depends on what the question is.. If it is my Yearly Salary its pants, but yearly income will meet the criteria
          Kind Regards,

Paul

Comment

If you want British Airways AMEX, better take the Tesco credit card as £1 = 2.5 avios and on BA £1 = 1 Avio

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              If you want British Airways AMEX, better take the Tesco credit card as £1 = 2.5 avios and on BA £1 = 1 Avio
              This is what I've got as well. Can be a nice little earner.
              "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
              "See?"

Comment

Working...
              X